LoveLOUD at Rehoboth
37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.” - Matthew 22:37-40
Why is LoveLOUD important to Rehoboth?
Rehoboth has a wonderful legacy of being a community church and loving our neighbors in word and deed. Today, 300,000 neighbors live within 10 minutes of our campus, and the opportunities to display the love of Christ are many. The same gospel that led to Rehoboth’s founding continues to inspire us to be a church where people seek hope, find hope in Jesus, and share that hope from their neighbors to the world.
Over the last 12 months, LoveLOUD has:
- helped 20 families with housing and utility needs
- fed over 2,600 families through the Rehoboth Food Pantry
- provided food for COVID-19 test-site workers
- provided food and drinks for faculty and staff at two local schools
- coordinated an Easter event at Clarkston Station, where we gave 3,000 easter eggs to 140 kids and teens
Your continued support of LoveLOUD will enable us to:
- provide air purifiers for local schools
- provide school supplies for local schools
- provide food and drinks for teachers and staff of different schools
- throw a block party at Clarkston Station
- fight sex trafficking at local hotels through outreach events
- develop a foster care ministry at Rehoboth
- serve Assisted Living Communities near our church
- provide food and drink for first responders near our church
Help us love our neighbors.
Each day, many around us are in need. If the needs of your family are met, we invite you to help us meet the needs of our neighbors. You can do so by going to rehoboth.org/give and selecting “LoveLOUD” from the drop-down menu.
If you are among those who need assistance, please let us know at rehoboth.org/help.