Rehoboth Preschool Academy
Located in Tucker, Georgia, licensed by Bright from the Start, the Rehoboth Preschool Academy is a full-day preschool that provides educational childcare in a safe, stimulating, and nurturing environment for children ages 12 weeks to 5 years (pre-K).
Your child will love it, and so will you!
- Small group sizes: It is important to foster learning with low teacher-student ratios. We thrive to ensure that all children’s needs are met at their developmental level.
- Easy access: We are located conveniently at I-285 (exit 38) and Lawrenceville Hwy on the beautiful Rehoboth campus. Ample parking, a covered, pull-through driveway, and easy access to Hwy 78, Lawrenceville Hwy (Hwy 29), and I-285, will make dropping off and picking up your child a convenient experience.
- Age-appropriate curriculum: Rehoboth Preschool Academy uses Creative Curriculum which is approved by Georgia’s Bright From the Start.
- Knowing God: Equipping the next generation about God, His creation, and the wonderful relationship each child can have with him will be a part of your child’s daily activities. Because we are a Christian preschool, your children will also participate in Chapel each week.
- Safe & loving environment: Here at Rehoboth, we offer a positive environment where your child is encouraged and respected. Our teachers nurture their students in a loving, Christian environment. Our group sizes ensure the safety of our students, and our highly-qualified staff understand that your child’s safety is very important.
- Meals provided: Nutritional meals/snacks are served 3 times a day and meet the USDA nutritional guidelines. Breakfast will be served from 8:00 - 8:30 AM, lunch starts at 11:45 AM. for infants & toddlers and 12:00 PM for preschoolers. Afternoon snack will be served from 2:30-3:00 PM.
- Qualified staff: Our staff is 100% first aid & CPR certified. We require a minimum of 2+ years of experience working with young children. All staff will have a minimum of, or are working towards, a CDA (Child Development Associates) and will complete 18 hours or more of required training each year.
Preschool Academy Tours
Schedule your tour with a RPA staff member by emailing email@example.com or calling 770-939-3182 Monday through Thursday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Preschool Fees & Options
(Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM – all meals included)
- Infants – $245.00/week
- Ones – $240.00/week
- Twos – $230.00/week
- Threes – $220.00/week
- Fours – $215.00/week
Annual Registration Fee
- $100.00/single child
Discounts (only one discount may be used per family)
- Church member discount: 15% discount for all Rehoboth Church members
- Multi-child discount: 10% sibling discount towards monthly tuition for the older child
- Referral discount: 5% referral discount for full-day tuition if a new RPA family mentions your referral
- Educator’s discount: half tuition due for June and July ONLY; the child will not attend until August–the half tuition secures the child’s spot for the fall
- The first day of preschool is August 1, 2022.
- Tuition will be due on the 1st of each month (late on the 6th).
- Count the Fridays (instead of Mondays) in each month to calculate the monthly amount.
- There will be no discounts or prorated tuition for school closings. If your child attends 1 or more days, the full tuition is due.
The registration packet can be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and brought to the Preschool Academy office, Monday-Thursday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. You may also mail the application to the Preschool Academy office.
Rehoboth Preschool Academy
2997 Lawrenceville Hwy
Tucker, GA 30084
- If emailing your application, you will need to submit the non-refundable registration fee ($100/child or $150/family with two or more children) in person or by mail to secure your child’s spot.
- Please make checks or money orders payable to Rehoboth Preschool Academy. Cash and credit cards are not accepted for the registration fee. Your registration is not complete until you have submitted the non-refundable registration fee.